McColly Real Estate, the largest independent residential real estate company in Northwest Indiana and the Chicago Southland, is part of McColly Companies, which includes Community Title, Lake Mortgage, McColly Bennett Commercial, and the McColly School of Real Estate. It is the exclusive member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, a prestigious global network that includes Luxury Portfolio International®
Since 1974, McColly Real Estate has provided superior service by understanding your personal needs whether first time home buyer, resale, commercial, land, new construction or luxury home buyer. From the shores of Lake Michigan in Northwest Indiana, to the shores of Lake Street Beach in Chicago, we will find your place to call home. From purchase to financing, to rentals and relocating, we provide full service with you in mind throughout our local communities. As a proud member of Leading RE, McColly Real Estate can also find your home nationally and internationally.
- Ronald F. McColly founded McColly Realtors, Inc. with 4 agents in Merrillville, IN
- McColly joins the Century 21 franchise with nearly 70 sales associates in 3 sales offices in Highland, Merrillville and Valparaiso, IN.
- McColly introduces yard arm signs
- Relocation Department is launched
- McColly joins the Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Service
- Corporate office moves to Route 30 in Schererville, IN to accommodate agent expansion
- Grand Opening of Crown Point, IN office at 1964 N. Main St.
- Community Title office opens, (1988)
- First Developers of Indiana is established
- McColly School of Real Estate opens
- mccolly.com is born, (1998)
- New Homes Division is established, (1999)
- Grand Opening of Winfield, IN office at 10709 Randolph St.
- Grand Opening of Lowell, IN office at 161 W. Commercial Ave.
- Grand Opening of Tinley Park, IL office at 16037 S. Harlem Ave.
- Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Service becomes part of the GMAC family of home services, (2000)
- McColly becomes an independent firm and an affiliate of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ network, (2003)
- McColly launches its Property Source E-Marketing program
- Schererville, IN office moves to 850 Deer Creek Dr.
- Grand Opening of Beecher, IL office at 1140 Dixie Highway
- Grand Opening of Portage, IN office at 5773 US Hwy 6
- Grand Opening of Shorewood, IL office at 119 Capista Dr.
- Grand Opening of Crete, IL office at 1060 E. Exchange St.
- Grand Opening of DeMotte, IN office in its new location at 817 N. Halleck St.
- Grand Opening of Administration office at 800 Deer Creek Drive in Schererville, IN
- McColly launches its Luxury Home Portfolio exclusive marketing program
- McColly is ranked in the Top 100 Brokers in the U.S. for 2007 & 2008, (RealTrends 500 Report)
- McColly earns the Website Quality Certification (WQC), for companies that have demonstrated excellence in website design, functionality and execution. (2009)
2010 & Beyond
- Grand Opening of Portage, IN office at 3235 Willowcreek Road. (2011)
- McColly merges with Bennett Homes and Bennett Commercial to form McCOLLY BENNETT Real Estate and McColly Bennett Commercial in Kankakee County, Illinois. (2011)
- McColly Auctions is formed, partnering with Kraft Auctions (2011)
- McColly Foundation is officially formed to give back to the local communities we serve through various collection drives.
- McColly earns Best LeadingRE branding for their Marketing. (2012)
- McColly earns the Website Quality Certification (WQC), for companies
that have demonstrated excellence in website design, functionality and
- Grand Opening of Ogden Dunes, IN office at 5873 Dunes Hwy., Ste A (2013)
- Grand Opening of Cedar Lake, IN office at 13211 Wicker Ave. (2015)
- McColly is voted Best Residential Real Estate Company for the 2015 & 2016 Times newspaper's Best of the Region Readers Poll
- McColly is ranked in the Top 200 Brokers in the U.S. for 2016, (RealTrends 500 Report)
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting of McColly Insurance Agency at 850 Deer Creek Drive, 2nd Floor, Schererville, IN. (August, 2016)
- McColly has grown to nearly 500 sales associates, with 19 offices in 2 states. (2016)
See the latest listings on the market with email updates.