Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:15 AM
When you look up quality in the dictionary, you will see a picture of this turn of the century 1910 masterpiece. They just don't build them like they used to. This expansive 3 story colonial just has a presence that you won't find elsewhere. From the minute you pull in the driveway until the time you walk out the front door you will be delighted with the incredible wood work, spacious rooms and the vast amount of natural light that pours in from all sides of the home. This house is an entertainers dream on the main level, yet quiet and serene with plenty of room for the entire family on the upper floors. The good fortunes however don't stop there, make your way to the lower level and you'll find plenty of room to relax with a good book or movie. With a massive rec room the possibilities are endless. You won't want to leave without first checking out the magnificent mature oaks and maples on almost an acre while enjoying a glass of wine or your favorite cocktail on your private deck.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
0.95 Acres |2018-01-08T15:51:00 Sq. Ft.
6,548 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
INDIAN TRAIL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ELM PLACE SCHOOL
HIGHLAND PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Space Pac
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 3. Family Room, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Slate, Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 224 X 250 X 106 X 277
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Corner, Brick Road, Concrete Road, Irregular.
- HOA Dues Include
- Fee Simple