Last Updated: 1/20/2018 10:59 PM
Enjoy country living in this spacious 4 bedroom home on 2 1/2 acres conveniently located in between the school and the town of Oxford with around a mile to each. You are only a 25 minute drive to West Lafayette. This charming home features a lot of the original character and windows, covered porches to enjoy your summer nights, 3 different varieties of fruit trees and a large 42 x 60 Morton pole barn for storage and recreation. You will appreciate the quality solid oak kitchen cabinets made from Kitchen Jewels with dovetail and smooth sliding drawers. Updates include sellers adding new vinyl flooring, a closet and replaced ceiling in foyer, ceiling fans, pull down attic ladder, 2015 microwave, 3 rooms plaster walls replaced with drywall, replaced well pump, painted and updated electrical wiring in most of the house.
Single Family, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Well
2,466 sq. ft
2,466 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Window Treatments, Gas Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage. Rural, Level, Partial Wood.