Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:18 PM
This is your opportunity to purchase nearly .5 acres on the Elkhart River with this mid-century home. Outdoor entertaining can be enjoyed in good weather or bad. The covered patio or the recently installed cobblestone patio with fire-pit both overlook the Elkhart River allowing you to enjoy the serene surroundings. The home offers features iconic to mid-century architecture. The use of brick and limestone on the exterior provides the look of the American classic. Inside, enjoy the natural woodwork and various built-in furniture pieces including bookshelves and curio cabinet. The limestone fireplace and wood ceilings in both the living room and dining room compliment each other beautifully. Come take a look before it's gone.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Well
1,698 sq. ft
1,698 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Fairfield Community Schools
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Partial, Partially Finished
- 2. Den, Gas logs, Other Fireplace, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Garage. Rural, Irregular.